- Absolutely rubbish film, if it comes on the TV, change the channel.
- Don't waste your money on buying the DVD, Just watch it on the TV.
- I don't think you should own the DVD, so just rent it.
- The film is lacking something, but the DVD is still worth owning.
- Watch in the cinema and definitely buy the DVD.
1 September 2011
Film reviews rankings (no maths here)
I manage to see a film in the cinema nearly every Tuesday, so i do see a lot of film. When I rank film, i normally base it on how much i want someone to see the film in the full cinema experience, this is normally confusing as some bad films get high reviews because they look incredible. So I have come up with a different system, this is based on DVD collection: