1 August 2011

MSc Project website

I did originally set the website up as being just one big huge html file. It became too big especially when i started doing Material Properties Module (at the moment Material Properties Modules is still very big and is a bit slow on loading). This also meant it was slow as well. Now being a student (still) I get to have some free webspace and hosting, I know amazing. So all my pages i've done so far are up on the website. Just to let you know don't click on any links between and including 'General Equation Module' and 'User Module' you will get a error message saying page not found. Any suggestion to improve the site please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment