11 August 2012

Drawing something

A while ago I was playing with a few friends an application called "Draw Something" basically the idea is you choose from a list what you want to draw, you submit it and then your friend guesses what you drew. Sounds good. Only after you play a while some of the words crop up again so the idea of playing seems pointless.

Anyway a friend of mine rarely check the application so I write to him on facebook to come on and play (most of the time using colourful language). My last attempt to persuade my friend I drew this:

Not the greatest drawing in the world, but it looks like a cowboy saying a line similar to the one in "Dirty Harry". I was thinking "Draw Something" will never ask me to draw something like this. I may put random pics I drew on here, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment